How can your business benefit from Searce?
Searce is the world's number one provider of cloud computing solutions and technology services, specialised in cloud technology, artificial intelligence and analytics.
- one of the biggest Google Cloud partners in the world having more than 12 years of partnership experience, more than 150 Google Cloud certifications and over 300 own Google Cloud experts.
- expert support for increased efficiency and cost reduction, as well as participating in new business models and using new market opportunities.
- possibility to start working or comfortably scale with Google Cloud Platform, Google Workspace, Maps, Apigee, Looker, Chrome Enterprise, and much more.
Special offer from Google Cloud by Searce for Visa Business cardholders
Save 7% on monthly payments for Google Cloud with Search and Visa business card.
How to take advantage of the offer?
- Go to Poshvine website, click on “Claim Offer” button and insert the first 9 digits of your Visa business card number for validation.
- Click Redeem to go to the Offer website.
- Enter the requested data and submit the form.
- Searce representative will contact you and inform you of your next steps.
The offer is valid from June 01, 2023, 00:00 GMT to May 31, 2024, 23:59 GMT.
Terms & Conditions
Partner's Terms and Conditions.
The offer does not apply to clients for are already existing clients of Searce on Google Cloud. Discounts do not apply to products/services available in Google Marketplace. After confirmation, the offer will be activated within 7 business days. Searce shall be responsible for providing administrative support to all clients.
Termination of the Agreement and penalties:
- if the invoice is not paid within the specified term, a penalty of 1.5% of the total amount will be imposed on the next invoice. If the invoice remains unpaid for 2 consecutive months, services will be terminated until the outstanding amount is paid and the discount may be denied.
- you must provide a written notice 30 days before cancellation.
- Searce shall confirm that there are outstanding invoices, and they are due and payable.
- if a client withdraws from the Visa programme, he/she may continue to work with Searce, but he/she will not have access to the programme benefits.
Visa Terms & Conditions.
Offer details as shown are based on the information provided by the Partner. Visa makes no warranty that the information provided is correct. Please verify the availability and validity of the Offer directly with the Partner. The Partner is the sole supplier of all goods and/or services under this offer. Visa Cardholder therefore understands, acknowledges, and agrees that his/her purchase of any goods and/or services under this Offer constitutes an agreement solely between the Partner and him/her, and Visa is not and will not be part of this agreement. By using or trying to use any goods and services within this Offer, the Visa Cardholder recognizes, acknowledges, and agrees that: Any claims, complaints, or disputes of any nature arising from or relating to the Cardholder's purchase or attempted purchase of any goods and/or services within this Offer (each claim) shall be resolved by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Partner, and the Visa Cardholder shall not make any claim against Visa. Without prejudice to the preceding and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Visa is not liable to any person for any loss, damage, expense, or claim (whether direct or indirect) in respect of any personal injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission resulting from or in connection with the use or attempt use of the Offer or the goods and/or services provided within the Offer.